Meet the doctor
Mary Zafiropoulou was born and raised in Athens. She graduated from Athens College in 1999 and then studied Dentistry at the University of Sheffield in the United Kingdom, where she graduated in 2005. (https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/dentalschool)
She was specialized in Orthodontics for Adults and Children at the Sahlgrenska Akademin University Clinic in Gothenburg, Sweden, where he graduated in 2011.(http://www.sahlgrenskaic.com/)
After her specialization, she worked as an orthodontist at the same clinic.
From 2013 and on, she maintains a private orthodontic clinic in Kifissia and also collaborates with a private orthodontic clinic in the center of Stockholm, Sweden.
She keeps up to date with the newest developments in orthodontics at international seminars and congresses and is certified for the following orthodontic treatment techniques:
- lingual orthodontics Incognito (invisible braces placed on the inside surface of the teeth)
- Orthodontics with Invisalign aligners
- Aarhus System Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs) to facilitate orthodontic movement
She speaks English, German and Swedish.
She is a member of the following organizations:
- Athens Dental Association
- Greek Association for Orthodontic Study and Research (EOGME)
- European Orthodontic Society
-British Dental Association